Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

How old do you really feel?

2 posters

Go down

How old do you really feel? Empty How old do you really feel?

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 am

After her trip to see Titania, Madeline decided to go to the training room for some training, and for some thought. Madeline walked over to the stereo and put on her Disturbed CD and started stretching. Once she felt warmed up, walked over to the punching bag and started her work out. Thinking about all she had learned. It made her happy and a bit weary to know the next generation of Cauthon's were going to be born. Madeline chuckled and started punching the bag harder and faster. At the same time sending her dad a mental link. "Hey Daddy, got a few minutes for your oldest? I need to talk to you about something. I'm in the training room."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

How old do you really feel? Empty Re: How old do you really feel?

Post by Gawain Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:57 pm

~Be right there.~

He kept the links short and sweet these days. Now that his kids were all proficient at the use of mental linkage (or whatever technical term someone wants to hang on it) he didn't want them in his mind for too long. It wasn't a pleasant place to be, after all. Rising from his seat, he opened a gateway to the gym and stepped through.

Arriving in the gym, he stopped short when he saw her. "You smell of Titania and Xavier. How goes their...uhm...whatever they've got going on? Hope they made up....kid's more like a basset hound than a wolf these days." He snickered briefly, then turned to grab the hand-tape from the shelf along the entrance wall and started wrapping his hands and wrists. "So, what's up?"
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Madeline stopped punching the bag when she heard her her father enter the room. She was glad Xavier and Titania were all he smelled on her. Taking her towel she wiped her brow. "Hey Dad, they're doing ...better. Just got back a few hours ago actually."

Placing the towel down she sat on the bench and watched Gawain tape up. "So Dad, how do you feel about grandchildren?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:52 am

Now, Gawain had just picked up a bottle of water, but when she mentioned grandchildren, he just stopped dead in his tracks. The water spouted into a geyser as his fist closed on the bottle, each knuckle cracking in succession and sounding like the bolts slamming shut on death row for some unlucky boy. "Who is he and where does he live? And you don't look pregnant, are you sure?!" Light, he felt his hair going grey! Actually felt it!
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 am

Madeline held up her towel to keep from getting wet. "Light Dad!! Do you think I'm dumb enough to do something like that and tell you in person?" Granted he could open a gateway to her no matter where she was, but still she wasn't feeling suicidal.

"No Dad I'm not pregnant, nor do I ever plan to be. Titania is pregnant, with Xavier's twins. They're do sometime this month. My guess would be when the full moon rises next.T

Madeline stood and walked to the center of the room. Taking a fighting stance that he had taught her, she gave her father a playful wink. "Come on Gramps, show me what you got."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:30 pm

"More than you can handle, kid." He smirked, feeling relieved for some reason. Hey, fathers are funny about their little girls, alright?! "Xavier has twins, just like his him and his sister. Funny old world, ain't it?" He chuckled, strapping on his sparring gloves. "Well, you wanted some practice, so here goes. Don't think for a second that I'll be going easy on ya."
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Maddie gave her father a look. "Since when have you ever gone easy on me?"

Truth was Gawain usually ended up kicking her ass, but it was one of her favorite things to do with her father.

Taking advantage of the fact he was strapping up his sparring gloves, Madeline came at him with a right cross. "But then you are putting your kid gloves on."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum