Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Return to civilizaton

2 posters

Go down

Return to civilizaton Empty Return to civilizaton

Post by Rowan Fair Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Rowan slips quietly in the front door. Looking around, she wonders if she still has a room here. Shrugging slightly to herself, she walks slowly to the desk. Putting down her bag, she leans against the desk and waits.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Return to civilizaton Empty Re: Return to civilizaton

Post by Dylan Robertson Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

A blond-haired kid wearing a common street-urchin hat (despite the amount Gawain paid him, he refused to depart with the ratty thing), strolled up to the desk, mumbled a curse word about tall people, pulled up a stool, and stepped up. "Yes'm, whatcha want? Say, yer pretty. I'm ten, ya know. I'm mature for my age, for the record....by th' way, my name's Dylan. Nice to meetcha!" He grinned, flashing a set of pearly whites that were an oddity, considering he had been orphaned at the age of eight and had been homeless for the same amount of time. "Jus' do me a favor, 'kay? Don' tell Mister Gawain I was flirting. He might be awful sore at me."

After a moment of rustling paper and such, he produced the ledger and a pen. "Lessee.......gotcha down as room 101 already. Wanna upgrade? My treat!" He flashed his grin again at that point, and waited.
Dylan Robertson
Dylan Robertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 pm

She heard a noise coming from behind the desk and turned. Looking behind it, she saw a blond boy look at her, mumble something and grab a stool to stand on. She smiled slightly as he rambled on for a bit and introduced himself. She laughed to herself about the flirting, he was a cute kid.
"Hi Dylan, I'm Rowan and I won't breathe a word to Gawain". She listened as he talked of her room. Shaking her head, "Don't worry about an upgrade, the same room is fine with me. But I appreciate the offer though."
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Robertson Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 am

Dylan shrugged, smiling as he grabbed the keys to room 101. "If y'want, I could maybe send up some fresh linens and what-not. Might be a little musty in there, since Mister Gawain-" He looked around, then leaned closer, whispering conspiratorially. "Mister Gawain's got this thing about leavin' folkses stuff the way they left it, or else me or Miss Maddie woulda gone in and changed the bed an' stuff. Anyway, if ya need me, just holler. Or whistle....you don't look like the hollerin' type, thank God. Had me enough of them since Ma and Dad left." He didn't share why folks would be yelling, of course, since most of the yelling involved him running for his life after filling his empty belly from a bread-and-cheese vendor then doing the old dine-and-dash.
Dylan Robertson
Dylan Robertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Rowan watched Dylan grab the keys and smiled as he spoke of how the room may be. "I'm sure it'll be just fine. If I need anything, you'll be the first to find out." Chuckling about the yelling comment, "You're right, I usually don't yell....to often." She wondered slightly about him, who he was etc... but didn't voice it. She was sure she'd find out soon enough. "Thanks again, Dylan. I'll be seeing you around." Winking at him, she grabbed the keys and headed to her room.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum