Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Tar Valon(closed)

2 posters

Go down

Tar Valon(closed) Empty Tar Valon(closed)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 am

Madeline left the tray of food on the table beside, grabbed her bag beside the front desk, and it wasn't long before her and her steed Swifty were on there way towards Tar Valon. It had been a few years since she had been to the White tower, a place she had called home for so many years.

As she made her way towards the White Tower, her mind drifted and she reflected on the many years she had spent there. She had been fourteen when Gawain sent her to be trained. She smiled thinking of the mischief she got into as a novice. Her mind then drifted to her trials ob being raised, first to an Accepted, and then to full Green Aes Sadi. Its funny how recent events had brought those memories to the for front. She was very grateful to have her Uncle back, and she hated to leave him so soon, but her brother needed her and she wanted to be there for him.

In no time she had reached Tar Valon and was standing outside the gates of the White Tower. She dismounted Swifty and made her way inside.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Tar Valon(closed) Empty Re: Tar Valon(closed)

Post by WolfHeadGuest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 am

A tall man, his thick brown hair rendered a mess by the winds, walked through the gates, holding a hand out for her reins. "Greetings, Madeline Sedai. The Mother is expecting you." He smiled, a hand going to his forehead in a salute, as was the custom of his homeland. Some habits died hard, some not at all, he thought as he looked around to make sure no one was around. "Burn me, but it makes me feel so old to be calling you Sedai. Will you be staying long this time, girl?" A soft chuckle escaped him. "Seems like just last week I was called to get you out of the attic...and the basement....and Light only knows where you went on the other occasions!"

WolfHeadGuest

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Madeline handed the tall man her reigns and near about squealed. She hadn't seen this Warder since before she left. She couldn't help but chuckle as he addressed her. "Jasen I know it's protocol and everything, but please stop saluting, and a few days at best."

Madeline was glad to hear the Amrylin was waiting for. She laughed at Jasen's memories of her. "You really don't wanna know where I went." Was all Maddie would say on that subject. Truth was most of the time she gated to her room at home, or to where ever her dad and uncle weren't so she wouldn't get caught, and get in double trouble.
She talked as they walked in. "Hows everything been around here Jasen, hows Mother? How soon can I see her?"

Madeline didn't mean to ramble off fifty questions, but she wanted to get what she needed done and get on her way to her brother.

Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down