Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

A New Day

2 posters

Go down

A New Day Empty A New Day

Post by Rowan Fair Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Rowan had decided, quite unexpectedly, to quietly check out of her previous lodgings. She was feeling restless and decided to roam a bit. She used this time to think on what had been going on and what she wanted to do. She really wasn't paying close attention to where she was or where she was going, so when she finally stopped and looked around, she found herself standing in front of another Inn. This place didn't really look all that different from any other Inn, but there was something about it. She wasn't planning on stopping so soon, but this place looked interesting.

She walked up to the door and walked in. She stood and looked around a bit before going up to the desk. When she approached the desk, she leaned on it a bit and waited.

Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

A New Day Empty Re: A New Day

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Madeline had been working on her dad's computer again!! It amused her that he was having a hard time adjusting. This time when she logged back in for him, she made sure it wouldn't log him out for 5 hours. Walking back out she noticed the lady standing at the front desk. Madeline with a warm smile walked back behind the desk. "Hello. Welcome to Wolf's Head Inn. My name is Madeline, how can I help you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Rowan checked out the room as she waited. She wasn't waiting long when she saw someone come out of an office. She stood up and smiled as the woman walked behind the desk and introduced herself. "Hi, I was wondering if you had any rooms available?"
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Madeline smiled brightly. "Why yes you're in luck. We just opened a few days ago, and you would be our first customer."

Madeline didn't count Kyra, because Kyra was family. "Would you like a suite, something a tad smaller, or a single room?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Rowan was surprised to hear this Inn had just opened. She was still somewhat new to the are and didn't know her way around all that well, she didn't know all the establishments around here yet. She smiled.."Well it seems that I'm very lucky, then." She paused while thinking about what size room to get. "I think a single room would be just fine for me."
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Madeline looked at the ledger, seeing how all the single rooms were empty, she took the key for room 101 off the hook. Madeline turned the book to where the nice lady could sign it. "If you would sign here by room 101 please. You room is up the first flight of stairs, or if you would like to use the elevator, it's the first floor."

She would wait for the nice lady to sign the book, then give her her key.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Madeline was looking at the ledger, then asked Rowan to sign next to 101. She picked up the pen and wrote...Rowan Fair. She then put down the pen, looked at Madeline and smiled. "Thank you."
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 pm

"You're quite welcome." Madeline said as she handed Miss Fair her key. "Please enjoy your stay, dinner will be about sixish, if you would like to come down and join us. "

Madeline took the book and placed it back under the desk.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Rowan took the key from Madeline and nodded. "I will keep that in mind. Thanks again." She smiled as she headed towards the stairs, elevators were not one of her favorite modes of transportation.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 pm

"Thank you, hope you enjoy you're stay." Madeline watched as Miss Fair headed for the stairs. She was happy to have checked in their first customer. Madeline went back to her office, to search her computer for recipe for tonights dinner.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum