Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Knock Knock

3 posters

Go down

Knock Knock Empty Knock Knock

Post by Beastie Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 am

He had enjoyed his time with his daughter's for Father's Day. He had been relaxing when he noticed that Kyra was gone. He wondered where she had gotten to. As he walked New Haven, he heard rumors of a new inn. The Wolf's Head, is what he heard it was called. Now, knowing that he was not always the brightest bulb in the drawer, he decided to check it out because to him it sounded like a furball was busy.

He stopped by his house to grab a special gift, and headed off to look what he could see. When he got there, he looked at the place. Now this was a place a Beastie could get to liking. He stepped inside looking around. Nice decor.

He stepped up to the the front desk and wrapped on it with his knuckles.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock Empty Re: Knock Knock

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am

Madeline walked out from the game room, where she had just helped a cute little frog cross the street on one of the game systems they had. She had heard something beating on the front desk. Madeline wondered if they had not seen the bell. When she rounded the corner, she saw Dre standing there. Walking behind the desk, she gave him a smile. "Welcome to Wolf's Head Inn, how can I help you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:00 am

He looked around as he heard footsteps, his eyes widening as there was little Maddie all grown up.....again.

He chuckled and set down the case he had.

"So it is true. The Furball has settled down and became housebroken," he said with a chuckle.

He looked around and nodded. "Congrats," he would pause and look at her. "On all things."

He would then reach into a pouch and pull out a very small and dusty bottle, the only letters still readable were a V and a D.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 am

Maddie grinned. "So whats true? And Thank you. How ya been? Killed anymore douche-muffins lately?"

Madeline looked at the case and tilted her head sideways. "What's in here?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 am

"It is true that there is a new inn," was all he said.

He patted the case, handing her the bottle.

"It is some of your da's favorite thing."

He chuckled. "No. No more douche-muffins being eradicated by me. So how are things? How are things here?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Madeline giggled. "Well Dad will be happy." Knowing her dad, if he was in a fifty mile radius he would hear them talking, and maybe come out to see what Dre had brought him.

"Things are good, dad's letting me run this place, the inn part is new, but the tavern is the same. Dad decided to turn the rest of the building into an inn. I hear congratulations are in order for you as well. Kyra told me you had adopted Lydia. Must be nice having a little one around again. Tell me, has she tried to pull your tell yet?" Madeline had a semi innocent expression on her face.

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:46 am

Rowan had gotten herself settled in her new room and decided to check out the rest of the place. She got dressed in jeans, tshirt and boots, grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

As she headed down the stairs, she heard voices coming from the check in desk. She could tell that one was Madeline, the one that she had talked to and the other was a male voice. She stopped as she came into view of the desk and realized she recognized the male voice as Dre. It had been a while since she'd last seen him and wasn't expecting to see him here. So, she took a breath and continued down the stairs.

She got to the bottom of the stairs, smiled at the two of them as she passed and headed towards the Tavern.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 pm

He nodded as he listen to Maddie and then chuckled.

"Not yet. You are the only one to have done that. The girl's really made father's Day special for me. It is good to have them both around. With as close as our families our, Lydia will rule Rhy'Din and any other realm she wants i think." Laughing hard at that. Cauthon and Darkmane; well now Dragonis-Darkmane he reckoned; two families that might as well be one. He shook his head at the thought of someone that did share both their bloodlines.

From the corner of his eye he saw movement, his turning to see Rowan here. There were still some things they needed to discuss, but he would nod at her. Turning back to Maddie, he would ask in that flash of hands that both families learned, what she knew of her.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Madeline too would give a warm smile to Miss Fair. Turning her attention back to Dre she merely shrugged. She didn't know much a about her at all. "Not to much to tell Dre, other than she checked in a few hours ago. Is there something I should know about her?"

Madeline raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Weird, Kyra showed up yesterday, and booked a room." Madeline let out a short giggle. "For all I know she could still be in her suite watching TV...Then you show up. Of course this place isn't really to far from the forge either."

Madeline had noticed that the lady in question was heading to the tavern. Maybe this would be a good time to do a little re-con with Dre, because well now he had her curiosity up. "Say Dre, wanna go to the Tavern and let me buy you a drink. That much of this place should look familiar to you. Then again maybe not according to some of the stories Dad has told. So what ya say? Let your favorite niece buy you a round?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:27 pm

He nodded to her, giving the signs for 'potential family'.

"Let's see are you old enough to drink now? Seemed just a little bit ago you were back to trying to pull my tail."

He would smirk at her and offer his arm, taking her up on her offer that they should go get a drink.

"You are paying of course," he said with a wink as he got the case he brought.

To Be Continued.....

In the Next Episode

Is Rowan family....

Do all Cauthon's share an ability to drink with The Beastie...

Will the Gawain smell his surprise or will he continue to clean himself...

Tune in for these answers and more. Same Beastie Time. Same Beastie Channel

Sorry all...had to
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum